Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Suprise...

I got this wonderful USPS box and of course curiosity took over me and I ripped it open....tada....Quickutz

























This awsome new quickutz font set was inside....



THANK YOU FOR MY NEW FONT SET I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



in other news:



my new die cut/stamp table is in whoohoo, I went to faith farm a local donation/church/helping people kinda place, and there it was my future table and for only $10!!! I couldn't resist, is it exactlly what I pictured no but for 10 bucks you can't say no. It has already been sanded and hopefully will get painted today. I have completely lost my voice over the weekend and not feeling well. But today is a much better day :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment