Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 26, 2007

color me beautiful....

Well if your like me I love cardstock, totally obessed with it!!!!!!!! I would say pretty much everything I create uses a cardstock base.......so one day while exploring in Barnes & Noble I found the best book every...........I think every scrapper should own this book, its great when your in a color rut too!!!!



Cover Image




You can find it at any local book store but here is a link to B&W!!!!!!!!!!!!


Well I am off to create some goodies I will post them later....tomorrow is NYOBC and yes thats what I'm working on right now, I printed my photos after our last meeting, but of course time gets away from me and poof here I am creating away.....




{ HAPPY SUNDAY }




No comments:

Post a Comment