Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Crazy Summer Dayz...

If your like me I feel like its a crazy summer....I am taking a 6 week stastics class and its everyday and a test every week. I have the 2nd highest grade in the class, I am excited about that! When she showed me the our last test, I was in shock and thought it wasnt my test! I have not scrapbooked since CKC! The scrapbook room looks like a horrible hurricane came through lol. I am hoping to clean it this weekend and maybe do a little something before I leave.....



Leaving on a jetplane...I am leaving on Monday for Dallas and then to Chicago for CHA! I am so excited....lots of things to do before I leave! If your going to CHA please stop me and say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Pet sitting...I've been doing that alot, which is so much fun who doesn't love watching kitties and doggies and playing 24/7! Here are some snapshots of my new furry friends.Skittles2 Doodles Kitty1













No comments:

Post a Comment