Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 20, 2007

In the Windy City....

I am here at CHA and super pooped out!!!! Of course I have already seen so many friends which is always nice seeing smiley faces! The girls at doodle bug are so sweet and even scored a cute tote :-) Kathy is the best name every ;-) Hi melody!!!! I've only poked 1/4 of the floor and oh so tired!!! Our flight here was crazy...we left Dallas at 630pm and didn't land into Chicago until midnight!!!! There was a storm in Chicago and we couldn't land, I was super starving when landed. This is the first night I have been up past 9pm lol. Of course I wish I could upload pictures but duh me forgot my connection cord and alot of other stuff. Ok so if you didn't get a chance to come to the show go here: CHA SUMMER PREVIEWS. I did get to visit the Sears Tower!!!! Hoping Archivers is in the near future.



I had tons of fun in Dallas and even aquired this a new toy from shop remember when.



Zoom



Ohh I have to say that plano/frisco is so beautiful and whoa whoa awsome scrapbook stores...hobby lobby and recollections!!!!! If you are every near one I suggest you drop the kids and hubby off at a park or leave at the hotel because you wouldn't want to miss either one of those stores!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Ok off to bed, enjoy!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment