Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

CKC Fun....

YAY tonights starts the kick off to CKC, I am so excited! Tonight I have a class with Lisa, tomorrow I am working :-P and Saturday its play time with classes and shopping. I got the cutest pink tote to bring all my goodies along with me! I hope if your local you get some free time and get to play at CKC too! Ok on to the super fun stuff...read below....



I spy with my little eye...





KATHY...thats right I will be at the Creating Keepsakes Convention Thursday, Friday and Saturday. So all you have to do is keep your eye out for me. When you spot me make sure to say HI and ask for your free mini project! Yes you read that correctly a free mini project, that you can take home with you to play with!





There will be numbers on each bag so keep hold of them because on monday will be announcing a winner of a scrapping filled prize pack on the website. (www.paperjamstudio.com)





ewh the not so much fun part, the RULES:



*only 1 mini project per person for the duration of the convention



*mini project will only be passed out during CKC



*winner will be announced on monday at our website www.paperjamstudio.com



*winner of prize pack will have 1 week to come forward with there information for prize pack to be mailed to them, if a winner does not come forward within that week we will redraw for another winner.





So Dont forget to keep your eyes wide open. Have lots of fun at the convention!





Some clues to finding me at the convention:



Junkitzshirt0 Ekpinkbag0



No comments:

Post a Comment