Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love it!

 Marykaylogo


Whoohoo looks like I'm not the only one stepping into the big world and taking steps towards the things we love to do. I would like to send a big congrats to my cousin who is starting up with mary kay! yay! Who doesn't love make up?! I added a link to the right under sweet sites and you can shop online, how cool is that?!


Here are some of my favorites and go to products:


 Marykaybrowkit
Mini Brow Kit .... these little tweezers are awsome for your purse and it fits in the compact too!


 Marykayeyeshadow
Eyeshadow .... There are so many pretty colors! Being an arty person I love color!!!!


 Marykaylipgloss


Lip gloss .... pink diamonds is the way to go! Can't stop thinking about that song "my lipgloss is poppin" 



No comments:

Post a Comment