Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Something...

I had such a great day today!! I got so much done, which is always good. The house got cleaned and the bathroom, did laundry, went grocery shopping and even got to scrapbook. Here is one of the projects I did. It's a little clipboard that says "laundry room". For the srw dt I got the washer and dryer die and totally love it! So many more cute ideas for it. I can't wait to get back in my room and play more. Things for the my store are going great and I've only told a couple of people about what it's all about and I already got a special request! How cool is that, my brain is filled with tons of ideas. Can't wait to share!!! Have a great fathers day everyone :) I"ll be back

Kathy <3



Clipboard & bling: unknown. Chipboard bird: Maya road. Chipboard tag & bracket: unknown. Paper: atoz. Days of the week journal spot: imagination project. Die: quickutz. Flower: eyelet etc. Markers: inque boutique.Something...



No comments:

Post a Comment