Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello Hello :-D

Yay im so excited, I've been working on some new things and I will hopefully be revealing them soon. As long as my internet gets back up soon! Its only been 3 days and im going nuts! I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I hope everyone is doing well. Things are good, work and summer session started. I very much dislike summer classes they aren't my thing, they just go by so fast. I've been going to the gym like crazy, everyday. Well I run everyday and do weight training mon, wend and fri. I also think my scrapbook room is coming along and its finally done done. You know how it gets you just organize and organize and organize LOL. Does anyone else do that or is it just me?


Keep your fingers crossed that my internet comes on tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment