Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

My New Job.....

Iphone 106 


I am so excited about my new job....at Palm Beach Sheriff Office. Here is sorta a picture with my badge. And the picture of me on the badge looks pretty good too lol. I am working alot of hours before school starts up again :-P so Ive been a total dork and going to bed super early. I will try and get another official picture up here in my uniform. Everyone has been so nice and supportive of my career path I really appreciate it all and the help too! 


I have to admitt this is the first time in a while that I am blogging from the computer mostly it is from my iphone, so thank goodness for iphone applications hehe. The holiday decorations are finally up so I'll snap some pictures probably in the day time since the light will be better. 


Hope everyone had a good weekend, I just finished my holiday shopping. I know bad kat how can I wait till the end, but its all done now on to the wrapping hehe. Have a good night.....



No comments:

Post a Comment