Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

goals 2009

so its that time of year again....have you started making any goals for 2009. I was on two peas today :-0 I know I was shocked too, its been forever since I've been on a message board. But back to the goals someone on there posted a scrapbooking goal post so here is what I've got so far.....I will be thinking more about it and some regular personal goals as well. Have a great day enjoy!!!!!!!!!!


1. scrap more, im thinking of starting small like 1 layout per week.
2. stop organzing, maybe its just me but im always re orgazing instead of doing and by the time i finish organzing i dont want to be in my art room anymore
3. stay up to date on my blog
4. find a shelf to keep my scrapbooks out instead of hiding in the closet so people can actually see my memories too
5. go to some local crops
6. have fun just scrap no pressure just do it!



1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Girl you have been busy on this blog. Thanks for all the CHA peeks. :)

    ReplyDelete