There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 4, 2008

crazyness....

one word to describe my life it would be that! School has started again and I like my classes they are all in criminology department. I go to a closer campus now so it doesnt add so many miles to my lease car, which is already over ewk! I have been scrapbooking and always updating the art room. I think its finally done just need to fix up the stuff. So I can take some pictures! Yesterday I started working on those projects! You know those ones that add up that you will get too "someday" well yesterday was that someday lol.


ok its late and im sleepy I just wanted to say hi world!



1 comment:

  1. Well hey there stranger! Welcome back! Can't wait to see pics of your room. :)

    ReplyDelete