Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

toot toot...

yeah i am so excited to share...that a layout I made was chosen to be in the Basic Grey Gallery!!! You can click the link below to see the layout with my kitty "Corby" :-)



Kathy Marie's Basic Grey Gallery



On another note: I am so pooped out and not feeling good. This week has been so :-P I did get to scrapbook yesterday, but if not I am mostly resting up. Tomorrow I have a cookie party to go to, I hoping to feel better so I don't miss out. I did get started on my Holiday shopping this past weekend, but tons more to go of course. Monday I am teaching a class which I am so excited about! I love teaching!!!!! My plans for this weekend, just mostly relaxing.



Happy Wednesday :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment