Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Holidays...

I have always wanted to try making a banner and now I am totally in love! Here is my latest creation with the Noel Collection from Love Elsie. I had tons of fun making this. Remember folding a piece of paper and cutting it up like crazy and unfolding it and making a snowflake? Tada that is how I created the small snowflakes on each banner! There will be more to come uploading problem with typepad grrr! Other news I love my new iphone!!!!!!!! Its so great to poke the internet and check email and chit chat with my friends too. My apple computer is all set up and stuff is being installed so I can really play on it. Definitly something to get used to, since Ive been a MAC girl forever. Happy Tuesday :-)



Happy Art Making



Noelbanner_2 



No comments:

Post a Comment