Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year...

I am so excited for 2008 !!!!!!!!! So many new fun things to come and new adventures and paths to take.



Thanks for coming and checking out my blog, your wonderful emails and silly phone calls!



Here are some pictures of eeyore less than 5 minutes ago!!! I love my iphone, not liking the bill that just came in, ehhhkkk!



Medish Eeyore

















Here are some pictures from Christmas Eve at my Aunt's house. The one picture is of her beautiful tree and the next is me drying dishes hehe not by choice, the dish maniac was there commanding me and my cousin help. Ohh you can see my new watch in the picture too!



Tree Dish



3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Kathy! So sorry to hear about Junkitz. Bummer I loved their stuff. Wishing you and yours a happy and successful Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy,
    Happy New Year! Wishing you every blessing a new year can bring. Your hair got so long, it looks beautiful!
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow Miss stunner!!! your hair is looking mighty fine
    happy new year KM
    hugs
    annaxx

    ReplyDelete