Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 2, 2007

Saturday Happenings Photos...

ok so I promised  I would post pictures, here I am its 1am and the word tired is kinda the first thing that comes to mind...but as I printed my pictures for the mini book here I am, why not?!



I am really into taking photos of different things, so I hope you like them :-) You can also see the new cute dress I bought on the last photo. kk now its really time for me to go to bed.



Ive been tagged by my good friend Hilary...now its time for me to play....



8 random fact about me



* i love to organize



* i only drink hot tea and the tea bag can only be in there for less than 5 seconds i like it light



* my end of the year goal is to have a motorcycle



* my new obessions are wearing dresses (very girly)



* i have a big calendar and to do list for the family



* i am the worst speller, math is definitly my strong point



* i love "lovie mushy" movies



* i sing at the top of my lungs in the car



Ok so its my time to tag....."enie meanie minie mo"...."my mother said to pick the very best one and you are it".... Tracy W, Debbie K and Michelle M.



Img_5343



{{{ me driving to tampa}}}



Img_5358



{{{ rainbow }}}



Img_5366



{{{ class stuff }}}



Img_5369



{{{ coffee }}}



Img_5372



{{{ stamp on cork }}}



Img_5384 



{{{ every grl needs a junk bag }}}



Img_5387



{{{ flowers }}}



Img_5390 



{{{ birdie }}}



Img_5393_2



{{{ time to shop }}}



Img_5395_2



{{{ the best section ever }}}



Img_5397_2



{{{ nap time }}}



Img_5400



{{{ Stacey  Jen  Kathy }}}



No comments:

Post a Comment