Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

My Visual DNA...



So I've been here in bed (thanks rosemary) getting better so I can work again. I can finally talk but still stuffy. So I have seen these visual DNA things on people's blog and thought why not make my own. It wasn't easy picking things as I thought many of the choices were good to describe me.



Do you like my new blog? I redid the entire thing! I just did a slide show of my layouts and projects if you want too see more go ahead and click on my 2peas gallery link on the top right side of my blog. The new header is my new button system, the plastic jars are from making memories, its great now too be able to see all of them and just pick what I need.



Hope everyone has a fun weekend planned ahead! Happy Scrapping :-)



1 comment:

  1. LOVE your banner!!! Buttons huh...how'd you know?? ;) BTW...I got the job at Pottery Barn!! :)

    ReplyDelete