Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Lost: My Mini Camera

REWARD IF FOUND



Ec_olm_fe100



My poor mini camera has been lost since the end of last year. I've looked everywhere for it! Of course the memory card was full of pictures. I refuse to buy another mini camera that I can carry around because I know as soon as I do <poof> I will find my orginal camera. If you have seen my mini camera please email asap hehe :-) I know your probably thinking "why do you need a mini camera when you have the canon rebel?" ok that canon rebel is wonderful but its kinda big and I don't want to tug it along everyday, so this is why the mini camera comes in handy I can just leave it in my purse and not worry about it being scratched or banged around a little. Wish me luck on finding my mini camera soon :-D



No comments:

Post a Comment