Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 6, 2006

update on my life....

things have been super crazy, school started and then poof a hurricane. thankfully  I have some more time off than last week to catch up on some things. so has anyone seen amy howe's blog lately?  hopefully everything is ok. I finally uploaded my favorite game to my laptop, its bejeweled, I love it, very addicting and very distracting from the homework. I am taking part in a contest on Scribbles its so much fun lots of challenges and it helps stretch your creativity. This is the last week so I'm excited to see who wins but at the same time I don't want it to end. Everyone there is super sweet and has come up with the coolest layouts. I'm off to go work on some challenges. Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment