Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CHA approaches

I made it back safely from trip overseas! Guess what I get to come back to, tons of previews for CHA, yay!

Bella Blvd has done it again, they have some amazing collections that they are coming out with. You can check them out at there blog and there even giving away chances to win some of the collections! There's a birthday girl collection that has cupcakes, ahhh adorable, and a birthday boy so cutie!

Tim Holtz has done it again some really cool dies! Check them out HERE! I love this one, gotta try it out with chipboard!

Yeah the goodies continue!!!! My Little Shoebox has some amazing collections, I couldn't pick just one to showcase here. This is vintage shop and it has owls in it, so cute!
Lily Bee is new to me ( I know I've been out of the loop for a while), but they have some great stuff! This is my favorite so far, its Persnickety! They even have a stamp that goes with it and it has a polaroid image!


Studio Calico, wish they sold it close to me, but have some neat-o stuff! Frames that look like polaroids, a great star mask, mistables and washi tape! This is the yearbook collection :) 


There are so many releases I can't post them all :) I'm seeing a trend in the polaroid icons and washi tape!!!! I think I'm gonna need a bigger craft room. 
Enjoy! Happy Art Making
~Kathy 


1 comment: