Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 7, 2011

October Sketch

Holy cow the time always seems to fly by even faster towards the end of the year. Well with a new month upon us its time for a new sketch at My Sketch World! You can check out the October Sketch and all the great pages the design team has come up with. Below is my take on the sketch (:


I created a criss cross weave pattern with the paper and then placed it on the page at an angle. I also flipped the sketch and instead of 1 large picture I used 2 smaller pictures :) The journaling is behind the title which is on a envelope! The paper, tags and border is from Crate Paper, this collection is my favorite, I just love the color tones in it. Of course the title is from American Crafts, I'm a thicker addict!

No comments:

Post a Comment