Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 17, 2011

One Hour Sketch Challenge!

Tonight at My Sketch World, my friend Ginni, was hosting the One Hour Sketch Challege (OHSC)! Whoa an hour to create a layout, it may sound like a challenge, but it really was a lot of fun. You do get some hints before the night of the OHSC to help you prepare, but I didn't have much ready hehe :) I really liked how my page came out and my mom even played too! The next OHSC is Oct 15, hope you can join in (:


I was so excited to be able to use some Bella Blvd. The paper, cut outs and word cut out is from them. The banner is from a marvy tree punch that is supposed to be a tree :) The circle I cut out with the new giant Creative Memories circle cutter, I love there cutters and this big circle was a great investment, no more plate tracing for me. The transparency and foam letters are from Creative Imaginations and of course the cardstock is Prism! 

No comments:

Post a Comment