Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 19, 2011

Layout Time ...


It was a special someone's first Thanksgiving and I didn't take a lot of photo, ehhh! The layout did take a little while to actually make, because I wanted it to be perfect! I love working my title's into the layout, :Take time to watch the leaves turn". The cardstock is my favorite, Prism. The leaves are cut from Doodlebug fuzzy paper, I have all the colors and the stuff is super sweet and fuzzy :-) The leaves punch is from Ek Success. Some other fun things on the page are from Maya Road, Rusty Pickle, Junkitz, Making Memories and the mist from Tattered Angels.


Here I am on my 25th birthday :-) I went to mac grill, one of my favorite restaurants!!! Yummy, just typing this makes me want to go, I haven't been in forever! I got the sketch for this layout from My Sketch World, you can see the sketch HERE. Pink is my favorite color so I wanted to bring it all out in the layout (: Paper/ribbon is from Creative Imaginations, loving the Maya Road mini cupcakes, of course sprayed with Tattered Angels , gotta throw some Ki Memories with the lace cardstock and ink by Ranger/Tim Holtz, always a go to with Vintage Photo.





The pages above is another great sketch from My Sketch World. I did a combo thing and took some layouts and made them work on a 2 page spread, you can see them HERE and HERE (: I've had this build a bear paper what seems like forever and was so excited that I got the chance to use it, so I wanted to keep the layout simple so you can see the paper :D. The paper is from Creative Imaginations, Fiskars border punch, Scenic Route CB Stars and other goodies from Ek Success and Michaels.

1 comment: