Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 5, 2012

Scrap Time

I had this clock kit for a while, I purchased it at a scrapbook expo. I finally got to crack it open, I switched out the papers and embellishment, because I wanted to keep it in the scrapbook room and needed it to coordinate with our color scheme, which is pink, black and white. I can't wait to hang it up in the room. The original quote was "time flies when your having fun", well my type of fun is scrapping so I changed the words. And you know what time does fly when you scrap :)




The clock is just a general clock with a plastic clear cover. The patterned paper/cardstock is from Bazzill/Heidi Swapp, it was from event and I was at the Bazzill store and they had some extra packets. Seriously some rockin paper. I love cardstock paper with patterened, I recently explored the Bazzill website and saw the CHA catalog awesome, they came out with patterned paper, I so need it! The chipboard numbers are just covered in glitter and from Junkitz. The bird sticker is also from Heidi Swapp, I put it on top of patterened paper and cut it out.

HINT: When you do this make sure you test some of your embellishments with the clock lid on before you glue and the clock hands ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment