Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 27, 2012

CHA Drool ...

whoa, whoa, whoa ... is all I can say. There are so many cool things I don't think I can pick just one favorite. Have you seen the new Heidi Swapp goodies? To die for :) You can see them HERE. Bella Blvd has won me over again, loving the little flags! Dear Lizzy for American Crafts Neopolitan is so cute, those jars, loving the stamp set!  They also came out with these cool markers, called chromatics, below is an example that I found using them, not sure who made it, but it came out really neat and I totally want to try these out, they retail for $4! Omg and Pebbles has done it again, I really love there collections! Some must haves are Let Freedom Ring and Country Picnic






Trends for cha .... I'm seeing lots of flags (love them), tiny letter (another love), the color pink (you can't go wrong there) :) Thats all im posting for now, I gotta hit the hay!

No comments:

Post a Comment