There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 12, 2011

Kathy's Christmas Wish

As many of you know, last Christmas instead of asking for presents I took donations for the troops, it was a great success and thank you everyone for pitching in and helping the troops. This year I decided to do something very similar. You all know I'm a big animal lover so I thought I would combine my passions and help both the animals and the troops. I will be collecting donations for the Puppy Rescue Mission. They help soldiers that are serving overseas and that find a loving companion while there, bring that dog or cat to be in a forever home with there soldier. My Christmas Wish is to raise $500 or more for the Puppy Rescue Mission, so they can continue all the wonderful things that they do. If you planned on purchasing me a gift, please use that money to contribute to help me reach my goal and make my Christmas Wish come true! Every little bit counts, so I ask that one day you skip the coffee or go to spare change jar and make a donation.


You can make donations online to a charity page I created or deliver donations in person to me:
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me! Thanks :)
Here are some of the cutest puppies ever!

Not sure why the pictures and tracker are over the place :P






No comments:

Post a Comment