Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Vote

I made this layout way in the middle of the night during a late night scrappin adventure with my friend. This was for the 2008 election :-) It was again inspired by the challenge jar :D Unfortunately I must have put the slips back in the jar and I have no idea what they were lol I do remember one was use a sketch which is exactly what I did. It was altered a little because I only had 1 photo for this layout. :0)

The cardstock is from prism (yay prism). The patterened papers are from rusty pickle, I don't know why I don't have more of this collections its awsome and the only 2 sheets I had :-P. Bling is unknown. The stamps are from gel-a-tins, lovin the stars, I had to lighten the layout so you can see the images stamped on the dark blue cardstock. I used Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink, the best one out there in my opinion.

Enjoy <3 Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment