Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Updates :-)

There are some changes to the blog



  • MUSIC - I put some some on a list that are currently playing in on my computer! Enjoy.

  • FOLLOW ME - I added the google friend connect so you can follow me and this blog. So now you have choices either google follow or typepad follow. thanks for the help with this gals :)

  • FLICKR - I have added tons of my work to flickr so go check it out.


Today has been a very productive day so far. I got up extra early and finished off the chores. I am working on my favorites links on my computer and blog hopping. I plan on getting to the scrapbook room today too. If the weather is better maybe hitting the pavement to go running and some picture taking. OMG the cleaning that has been taking place is insane and the packing, I'm so not looking forward to that by any means.


To help me clean is the best vacumm ever, yes in the whole wide world, this vacumm rocks. I wish mine was pink though lol :p me drooling over the pink one below.




No comments:

Post a Comment