Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Scraps for Cards Challenge by Ki Memories

Yay I am totally in love with all these challenges, it gets me in my art room and my mojo back too.


So this challenge came from the Ki Memories Blog, every week they post a new challenge and this weeks was a great one...Scraps for Cards. We have have tons of scraps and making a couple of cards is always a good thing too, so since mothers day is the next holiday I decided to work on that theme. I got to use some new stamps from the Pink Cat Studio, this owly set is just the cutest too and they have digi images :-) But without anymore torture here are the cards. Enjoy! - KAT


 MCardKat
Whoos1OwlKat



1 comment:

  1. you did such a great job with these! thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete