Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happy Tax Day

Its that time of year again! Hopefully all of you have completed and turned in your taxes already, mine were done a while ago. So with tax day comes free goodies and some deals, one of my favorites is: Boston Market Tax Day Coupon. Of course I took part in that coupon today with my mom :). I love there cornbread!!!!!!!


I've been working in the scrapbook room on orgainizing and keep track of my die's. Some scrappers collect paper, ribbon, stamps but for me its die cutting dies, so I definitly need a way to keep track of them. I've been working on this project for a while, just now have the time to finish it up.


Hope everyone is having a good week. Just another thank you for everyone's wonderful email, text and phone calls on whats been going on recently, it is all greatly appreciated. Hugs n Luvs Kat









No comments:

Post a Comment