Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Another G.A. moment & SB garage sale

Ok I'm officially addicted to watching Grey's Anatomy again! Its on Lifetime during the week at 6pm so no matter where I am in the house it gets turned on, thank goodness I have a tv in my art room. Today they played the episode called "the ties that bind" and this is my favorite part. Alex couldn't have said it any better than if I said it myself LOL.


Also put some goodies in the scrapbook garage sale photo album that is under my blog header, I emailed everyone back so far. I wanted to thank everyone for your kind words and prayers for what I'm going through and the new incident that me and my family are going through, I really appreciate it all.






 


FlowerSigi



No comments:

Post a Comment