Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

American Heart Association

I first wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who was able to help support me in helping me reach my goal for the heart walk, I really appreciate it. I was able to go past my goal and I raised $725.00! Whoohoo!! I also wante to say thank you to my friends who tagged along with me and walked in the heart walk as well: Tiff, Allison and Jon. I had so much fun at the heart walk and yes it was super hot outside. The American Heart Association did a great job of putting on an awsome event. There was tons of water and snacks available, massages and the fire department was there spraying the hoses to cool people off! Here are a few snapshots of the event. I can't wait till I make an album for this event ... now I need some heart albums hehe :-)


 Photo Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4 Photo 5



No comments:

Post a Comment