Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 24, 2009

CB Albums Deal & Help the American Heart Association

for those of you that made a donation I am so thankful for you generosity, but i still wanted to pass this along to u :-)

 

I am participatin in the heart walk for the american heart association and to help reach my goal PAPER JAM STUDIO has donated chipboard albums for me to sell to you at a great cost. ALL the money is being donated to the american heart association minus shipping. There is limited books available and this will end friday (9/25) at 8pm. Please email or call me if your interested.

Chipboard Books - Acid Free & Archival Safe. A+++ quality.
PICK TWO(2) BOOKS at $5.00 + $3.00 shipping for each book (pickup/meetup/dropoff available)

they are about 6x6 in size and come with rings as well.
3 styles to choice
Halloween Pumpkin, Dog Bone & Birdie

 


No comments:

Post a Comment