Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Card and a peekie

Hello Everyone,


I have had so much fun today playing in my art room...I cant wait for my next day off.


Here is a card that I made...


Loveuperez2  Loveuperez


CS: Prism. Scallop Die Cut: Quickutz. Stamp: Stamping up. Love Acrylic Shape: Creavtive Imaginations. Bling & Ink: Unknown.


Here is a little peekie at some store stuff I am working on :-)


Whatimdoing  


I hope you are just as excited as I am for the new goodies to come very soon.


Life is finally coming to a slow down...School is done and I have a break for 2 weeks and trust me, I'm taking full advantage of it. Work is good and I'm trying to get back on track with going to the gym. I got my braces tightened for the first time today and it wasn't as bad as I thought. This has to be the latest i have stayed up in a very long time lol its past 3am! I do have work tomorrow so I'm going to hit the hay. Have a great day!


Happy Happy - Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment