There was an error in this gadget

Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Midnight flight

Here we go... Well almost hehe. I'm leaving the Capitol of California, Sacramento! The show was good :) this will be the first time we leave on a midnight flight omg never again! LOL. I was good at the show and only got 2 dies from the sizzix ppl the entire booth was 50% off :-o I know, one was a hello die and the other this Halloween owl which I am going to use for my halloween cards. The idea just came to me, I can't wait to actually make them. The airport here is so super tiny! Ohh I ate a lot more solid foods this weekend but my mouth seems to be a little achky today :( well I'm off (now you here the I'm leaving on a jetplane song) hehe :-) if u haven't noticed I love icon smiley faces!!!!!!!!!!!!Midnight flight



No comments:

Post a Comment