Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, October 4, 2008

The letter "p"....

On one of my trips working for paper jam studio....I was lucky enough

to meet melissa frances. She is so sweet and cool! Well to make a long

story short she had some damaged letters, she offered them to me and

made note not sure what I could so with the letters "p" but I quickly

came up with the idea to put them in the bathroom....LOL. So here is 1

of the letters in my guest bathroom. Everyone that has seen it has

laughed and it was so silly and funny.



Yes it is still raining, it's been all day yuck! I dusted, vacummed,

mopped, did laundry and cleaned like crazy. For one it needed it, for

two I have company on sunday, for three I am having my wisdom teeth

out on wend and I want to make sure the house is in order since I'll

be out of comission :).



Enjoy!!!photo.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment