Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

lets see...

so my vacation was quickly cut short when a shipment of goodies that was supposed to leave monday had to leave by friday :-o so instead of having the weekend to do it I only had the 2 days of my vaca to do it....all in all the shipment never left and I only got to do a couple of layouts. Here is a little peeky at them.....enjoy!!!!



Dsc01710



Dsc01711 Dsc01715 so if your in vegas this weekend you should stop by the "rubber stamp round up". I will be there with paper jam studio and we have our very own booth yay!



4 comments:

  1. they look really cute!!!! i want to see the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer about your holiday, but love the look of these. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some FAB peeks! I can not wait to see the LO's! Hope you had FUN in Vegas!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. im sorry you had to come back early! i cant wait to see pics from your trip though :)

    ReplyDelete