Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

special notes

Ok so I think I mastered a way to get a photo from my iPhone straight to my blog so at my good friend hilary's house she had an awsome cookie party back in December 2007 her house is so pretty she doesn't know yet but when I get my own place she is helping me decorate hehe back to the story her son Connor gave me the cutest handmade cards I love them!!!! They are still siting up in my craft room so I can always enjoy them. So extra special thank you to Connor for my wonderful cards. Here is some quick picture I was able to snap with my iphone that night.



Don't forget to check back....Ive got a secret!!!!!!!!!!!









1 comment:

  1. Awwwww.....so cute! You are so funny, I'll definately have to show these to Connor. You know, he still calls you his "girlfriend". :)
    ~hugs!

    ReplyDelete