Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Holy Cow...

its been so long since I blogged...bad blogger bad blogger...



Lets play catch up...



-My website is...doing great and definitly keeping me busy.



-My Pets are...still crazy but fluffy and cute!



-My Scrapbooking is...going so great, I got some exciting news, but I am waiting to confirm before I spill the beans! I do need to get back in my scrap room though :-P



-My Life is....totally insane



----------------------------------------------------------------



Birthday Blabber....



Can you believe my birthday is in 9 days! I am so excited and I cant see how the days go by so fast! I have some small goals and here is the list...I will write there hidden meanings tomorrow...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



Any plans for Thanksgiving? Me...enjoy the time off, upload my lastest creations, get a normal life back lol



ok its super late, have a great night!!!!!!!! Happy Art Making :0D



3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your exciting news!! Can't wait to find out what it is! :) you big tease! LOL!
    Interesting list... I'll wait and see their hidden meanings LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spill the beans Sista! What is the big news???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a greeeaaat bday KM!! I can't wait to see what your list really means!

    ReplyDelete