Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Let's Play....

first...catch up: things here have been very crazy, I've been working alot since the little ones have alot of days off from school. Then they got sick, so now I'm sick, the weekend was the worst but now I am feeling better. Lots of cleaning going on for next saturday. I havent gotten much time to scrapbook, so since things seem to be smoothing out, and I am getting a schedule down, I will definitly pencil in scrapbooking :-P



second...World Card Making Day: Did you know that WCMD is less than a week away? You can join me at my house to crop the day away or play with us on my website just click the image below to find out more details :0D



Join us and celebrate WCMD with free classes, how to's, limited edition kit and a contest





HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment