Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Emergency Room...



well this cute fluffy face definitly scared me yesterday. She had a terrible cough that wouldn't stop all day, at night we took her to the emergency room, she left with a shot and that left her very out of it, she couldn't even stand up. So being the worried mommy that I am, I slept with her on the floor all night, making sure she was ok and to help if she needed anything. Today she is doing better, she can get up and walk around and only 2 cough episode's so far. I am still worried about her though, she's not the young lady she thinks she is hehe she is about 14 years old. But I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the calls and nice messages on gigi's page. I really appreciate it and glad to know you are all  keeping her in your prayers.



YES....gigi has her own page! I was showed this wonderful page from a fellow animal lover and couldn't say no. {{{{CLICK ME TO SEE GIGI'S PAGE}}} Don't forget to check out some of the other family members too! Not everyone is up yet so check back!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment