Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Happy NSD & Catch Up...

I hope everyone had a great NSD, I don't remember how late I was up but I somehow ended up in my bed in the morning lol. I got to scrapbook, do some great make n takes with quickutz at crafts n stuff, of course I left with plently of things in hand, like I need more fonts.



The day after was a hoot, in the scrapbook room my big tv (32") and its stand collapsed so I had to move it, clean it and redo the entire scrapbook room. It was good because I had recently purchased the white cubes and pink canvas bags from target and needed to set it up. So now my scrapbook room has a little tv but it works, and its been re-done of course.



today I have been sick all day so of course I didn't do much but finished reading a book I started yesterday. whoo hoo I finished all 200+ pages in 2 days, it just reminded me of how nice it is so take a break from the world and relax. Its super late, I've been helping my mom with these explosion boxes and thankfully we are almost done, there for mothers day!



good night and happy scrapping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment