Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

little boy blue...

Colorze377019kathy



here i am in class again, we are on a break and I really now know how to change colors in photos from black n white or to color. Totally loving this class. I am super hungry, which if you know me is all the time because I love to eat, but for some reason today its different because I ate breakfast (big shocker there) and I am still hungry. I had a banana, oj and my favorite tea. Thankfully this class ends at lunch time and I can grab a bite to eat. Enjoy my new photoshop creation!



1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you like your Photoshop class, I knew you would like Pc professor. I can't wait to see all that fancy Photoshop stuff.
    The new pictures on your blog are so cute. Gigi and mommy together.
    Love Jon Daddy

    ReplyDelete