Blog Archive

Sprinkles

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Memories Expo

Dscn1184Dscn1186

These are some photos from the make n takes I did for Junkitz at the Memories Expo. It was a little something special for those croppers, I had so much fun. Everyone was so silly and so sweet to come and do all my make n takes. Thats right I switched it up the whole night, gotta keep everyone on there toes!  If you noticed there is a new album its for the members of the NYOBC (Not Your Ordinary Book Club) that I host at a local scrapbook store. I will post pictures of the group and the crazy things we do. Our meetings have themes now which makes it even more fun! Of course last month was Halloween, everyone brought yummy food, we made a 12 x 12 page and everyone left with a halloween goodie bag! Its time for work so I am off. Sorry if the Memories Expo pictures are big, this is my first time loading photos straight in from typepad instead of photobucket.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Kat Love what youre doing with the blog...I guess your learning how to do more things..huh?

    ReplyDelete